For Part One see: http://wildwestdiaries.blogspot.com/2012/02/finding-perfect-dog.html
For Part Two see: http://wildwestdiaries.blogspot.com/2012/02/angels-do-fall-sometimes.html
|Yoda the little wise green man|
Yoda's been with us for six years now. He was only 3 weeks old when he and his siblings came from the SPCA and into our lives.
"Can you foster care a mom with 6 kittens?" That afternoon we picked up Jelly, and her cutsie little 6 beans.
There are times when I still feel such an overwhelming loss and remorse at having to give them all up, but beans grow and we live in a townhouse, not a farm.
|Jelly and her beans|
So... we could only keep one...
and Yoda's brother Trouble...
Remember when he and Miss-Adventure stole a sausage off the dinner plate? I swear I just turned for a second to get the potatoes in the kitchen and when I came back a sausage was missing off a plate... they were dragging it across the floor.
|Yoda the kitten|
So now, the question I ask you is this... is Yoda more like a cat or a dog? Here are two lists of character traits... let's see which one is longer?
Like a Cat
1. He brought home a bird once and dropped it at my feet (that was so gross!).
2. He cat naps.
3. He sleeps on your face, or crawls under the covers with you (unlike a dog who sleeps at the end of your bed...oh wait a minute...Yoda does that too).
4. They say, looks may be deceiving...but he does look like a cat.
5. He plays with strings and feathers.
6. He loves cat nip.
7. He torments the dog and the neighbours dog Chopper. He sticks his paw through the neighbours mail slot in the door, as if to say, "Nanna nana boo boo, you can't get me." And he chases Angel around the house (Angel kisses him, he bites her ankles - I keep telling her she's 5 times bigger, but she's such an Angel, she holds no grudges).
Like a Dog
1. He licks water out of the toilet.
2. He steals food from the table.
3. He seeks out human companionship. Unlike Pharaoh who is anti-social.
4. He likes to go for walks with the dog and I.
5. He seeks out the companionship of other dogs (only to torment them - just a little technicality).
6. He likes to lick you (Blah... I know where that tongue has been! Just be careful when you yawn, he like to stick his head right into your mouth).
7. He sleeps at the end of the bed.
Well, looks like it's a tie. Yoda is either a dog or a cat.
Makes me wonder... if the cat has dog characteristics... can Cat Man have dog characteristics too?
Is Cat Man really a closet dog lover?
|Is that Yoda sleeping with the dog?|
My sources tell me, Cat Man was found in bed with Angel... Could it be true?
Stay tuned for Part four of "Cat Man and Dog Woman."